The Internet of Things is changing the world – and so do we.
Be part of it as our Manager Customer Projects.
mozaiq.io provides a B2B platform to achieve interoperability of all cloud-based IoT products and services. Our platform offers clear and unique functionalities for consumer-oriented B2B customers which enables them to develop new products fast and simple. All of this is delivered as a cross-system solution, independent of brands or ecosystems. As a start-up built on strong foundations, mozaiq.io is looking to attract go-getters who don’t want to rest on their laurels. We currently have openings for our office in Munich. Are you up for it?
Point by Point | Your Job
It will be challenging, but even more exciting! As our Manager Customer Projects, you will be the facilitator of projects and advocate to our customers’ needs. Together with our B2B customers you will enhance the everyday lives of their consumers with the fully unleashed IoT power provided by the mozaiq platform. You will coordinate the realization, prepare the market launch and continuously enhance these solutions. Within your role you will assess timetables and keep your projects on track. You will report to the CTO and take over responsibility for the following:
• Bring new ideas to life and develop joint use cases together with our B2B customers
• Redefine cross-system solutions that solve consumer problems or add value to their everyday lives
• Identify challenging areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Work closely with developer teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
• Act as an IoT and mozaiq evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
Professional | Your Profile
• You have a bachelor’s degree or higher
• For three or more years you gained job experience as product manager, product owner or pre-sales accountant for IT products, ideally for consumer internet products.
• You stand out due to strong communication and active listening skills.
• You have the distinction of being creative and imaginative to envision consumer needs
• The ability to manage and actively encourage complex projects comes to you easily.
• You have strong problem-solving skills and the willingness to roll up your sleeves and get to work.
• A solid internet technology background with understanding in software development and web technologies helps you to quickly run new projects.
• You are fluent in English and German.
What to expect | Your Opportunity
• We outperform other start-ups: powered by our well-established partners Bosch, Cisco and ABB.
• Sprinting ahead: together we’re pursuing the clear goal of enabling IoT products for the mass market.
• Always on the move: develop, flourish, advance.
• International vision: committed to unlock new market opportunities.
• Flexible office environment in the heart of Munich with a good connection to public transportation
• Flexible working hours so time and place match your individual needs
mozaiq is a Germany-based startup with an international approach, powered by ABB, Bosch and Cisco. mozaiq provides a cloud-based B2B platform to achieve interoperability of consumer-centric IoT products and services independent of brands or ecosystems. The company’s goal is to speed up the market for attractive services and devices to build cross-manufacturer use cases. Manufacturers, service providers and developers are invited to easily set up new joint use cases and launch them in a minimum of time. With its cloud-based marketplace, mozaiq.io opens a wide range of possible applications for an unprecedented IoT experience in consumer’s everyday life.
For more information please contact:
mozaiq operations GmbH
This job is located in Munich or Frankfurt am Main. We welcome applicants who are available from February 2018 (or as soon as possible thereafter). If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and as a pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title. An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are holding a work permit for Germany.