The Internet of Things is changing the world – and so do we.
Be part of it as our Sales Director DACH.
mozaiq.io provides a B2B platform to achieve interoperability of all cloud-based IoT products and services. Our platform offers clear and unique functionalities for consumer-oriented B2B customers which enables them to develop new products fast and simple. All of this is delivered as a cross-system solution, independent of brands or ecosystems. As a start-up built on strong foundations, mozaiq.io is looking to attract go-getters who don’t want to rest on their laurels. We currently have openings for our office in Munich or Frankfurt. Are you up for it?
Point by Point | Your Job
Mozaiq’s Sales Director DACH will target companies that offer B2C products and services in the cloud, including startups, mature manufacturers, service companies and app developers. The ideal candidate should be a German native speaker and also be fluent in English, have strong B2B sales and account management experience, and be committed to achieving and succeeding goals. Your focus will be selling to business accounts that benefit from mozaiq’s IoT platform in terms of interoperability, which enables them to address relevant consumer use cases. You will report directly to the CEO of the company and will be responsible for all sales activities in the assigned territory together with another Sales Director. Your tasks include:
- Develop a Sales plan for Germany, Austria and Switzerland for selected potential customers, including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements.
- Apply an understanding for different target customer segments and their specific needs
- Develop relationships within target accounts at different levels and functions.
- Present the mozaiq platform to potential customers covering both commercial and technical aspects.
- Effectively close deals by having target customers subscribing to mozaiq’s platform.
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities and account information within our CRM.
- Provide Management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested.
Professional | Your Profile
- Degree in a field of relevance to the position, e.g. Business Administration or Engineering.
- At least five years of experience as B2B Sales Manager in the software industry, ideally selling to retailers, car manufacturers or healthcare providers.
- Proven track record in closing deals with accounts of different sizes and business scope as well as managing all phases of the sales cycle.
- Strong networking relationships within local IoT environments.
- German native speaker, fluent in English.
- Open, pragmatic, and goal-oriented start-up mentality.
- Location: Munich or Frankfurt, readiness to travel.
What to expect | Your Opportunity
- We outperform other start-ups: powered by our well-established partners Bosch, Cisco and ABB.
- Sprinting ahead: together we’re pursuing the clear goal of enabling IoT products for the mass market.
- Always on the move: develop, flourish, advance.
- International vision: committed to unlock new market opportunities.
- Flexible office environment with a good connection to public transportation
- Flexible working hours so time and place match your individual needs
mozaiq is a Germany-based startup with an international approach, powered by ABB, Bosch and Cisco. mozaiq provides a cloud-based B2B platform to achieve interoperability of consumer-centric IoT products and services independent of brands or ecosystems. The company’s goal is to speed up the market for attractive services and devices to build cross-manufacturer use cases. Manufacturers, service providers and developers are invited to easily set up new joint use cases and launch them in a minimum of time. With its cloud-based marketplace, mozaiq.io opens a wide range of possible applications for an unprecedented IoT experience in consumer’s everyday life.
For more information please visit www.mozaiq.io
mozaiq operations GmbH
mozaiq operations GmbH
Neue Rothofstr. 13-19
60313 Frankfurt am Main
This job is located in Munich or Frankfurt. We welcome applicants who are available from March 2018 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and as a pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are holding a work permit for Germany.