The Internet of Things is changing the world – and so do we.
Be part of it as our Product Owner Platform.
mozaiq.io provides a B2B platform to achieve interoperability of all cloud-based IoT products and services. Our platform offers clear and unique functionalities for consumer-oriented B2B customers which enables them to develop new products fast and simple. All of this is delivered as a cross-system solution, independent of brands or ecosystems. As a start-up built on strong foundations, mozaiq.io is looking to attract go-getters who don’t want to rest on their laurels. We currently have openings for our office in Munich. Are you up for it?
Point by Point | Your Job
It will be challenging, but even more exciting! As our Product Owner, you will help our B2B customers to convert their consumers’ needs into compelling IoT products. Thanks to the unleashed power provided by the mozaiq platform those newly created IoT products will positively impact the everyday lives of our consumers’ costumers. It will be your responsibility to coordinate the realization, prepare market releases and continuously enhance our offerings.
• Participate in the development of concepts to enhance our marketplace
• Derive and develop the technical concepts together with our technology team
• Orchestrate the development of the marketplace with the development team
• Coordinate the connection of IoT clouds to the mozaiq marketplace together with our sales team
• Act as an IoT and mozaiq evangelist to build awareness and understanding
Professional | Your Profile
• You have a bachelor’s degree or higher
• For three or more years you gained job experience as product owner, alternatively as product manager, ideally for consumer internet products.
• You have 1+ years of experience in working in agile teams and have a clear understanding of the product owner role.
• You stand out due to strong communication and active listening skills.
• You have the distinction of being creative and imaginative to envision consumer needs.
• You drive solutions from the customer’s point of view.
• The ability to activate teams for your goals comes to you naturally.
• You have strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get to work.
• A solid internet technology background with understanding in software development and web technologies helps you to quickly own new projects.
• You are fluent in English and German
What to expect | Your Opportunity
• We outperform other start-ups: powered by our well-established partners Bosch, Cisco and ABB.
• Sprinting ahead: together we’re pursuing the clear goal of enabling IoT products for the mass market.
• Always on the move: develop, flourish, advance.
• International vision: committed to unlock new market opportunities.
• Flexible office environment in the heart of Munich with a good connection to public transportation
• Flexible working hours so time and place match your individual needs
mozaiq is a Germany-based startup with an international approach, powered by ABB, Bosch and Cisco. mozaiq provides a cloud-based B2B platform to achieve interoperability of consumer-centric IoT products and services independent of brands or ecosystems. The company’s goal is to speed up the market for attractive services and devices to build cross-manufacturer use cases. Manufacturers, service providers and developers are invited to easily set up new joint use cases and launch them in a minimum of time. With its cloud-based marketplace, mozaiq.io opens a wide range of possible applications for an unprecedented IoT experience in consumer’s everyday life.
For more information please contact:
mozaiq operations GmbH
This job is located in Munich. We welcome applicants who are available from February 2018 (or as soon as possible thereafter). If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and as a pdf) to email@example.com, quoting the job title. An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are holding a work permit for Germany.