The Internet of Things is changing the world – and so do we.
Be part of it as a Software Developer Groovy.
mozaiq.io provides a B2B platform to achieve interoperability of all cloud-based IoT products and services. Our platform offers clear and unique functionalities for consumer-oriented B2B customers which enables them to develop new products fast and simple. All of this is delivered as a cross-system solution, independent of brands or ecosystems. As a start-up built on strong foundations, mozaiq.io is looking to attract go-getters who don’t want to rest on their laurels. We currently have openings for our office in Munich. Are you up for it?
Point by Point | Your Job
It will be challenging, but even more exciting! As our Software Developer Groovy, you will help to develop the mozaiq IoT platform as an active part of our SCRUM teams. Together with your colleagues you will shape the system architecture and continuously add new features to the platform as well as connect new device clouds. Enhancing the core platform concepts will be another important part of your role which includes platform security, scalability and availability. You will help us to improve operatively. In your role you will closely work with our development team, the product owners and our sales team:
• Working with an agile team to develop and enhance the mozaiq platform
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Developing, refining and optimizing the system architecture.
• Analyzing and tackling of technological challenges.
• Adhering to high-quality development principles.
Professional | Your Profile
• You have a bachelor’s degree or higher
• You have more than 4 years of experience as a software developer
• You have good knowledge of the Groovy programming language and ideally applied it in your previous projects.
• A solid Java background and framework knowledge helps you to quickly own new projects
• You have experience in SCRUM
• You are a team player and well-organized
• You are fluent in English and German
What to expect | Your Opportunity
• We outperform other start-ups: powered by our well-established partners Bosch, Cisco and ABB.
• Sprinting ahead: together we’re pursuing the clear goal of enabling IoT products for the mass market.
• Always on the move: develop, flourish, advance.
• International vision: committed to unlock new market opportunities.
• Flexible office environment in the heart of Munich with a good connection to public transportation
• Flexible working hours so time and place match your individual needs
mozaiq is a Germany-based startup with an international approach, powered by ABB, Bosch and Cisco. mozaiq provides a cloud-based B2B platform to achieve interoperability of consumer-centric IoT products and services independent of brands or ecosystems. The company’s goal is to speed up the market for attractive services and devices to build cross-manufacturer use cases. Manufacturers, service providers and developers are invited to easily set up new joint use cases and launch them in a minimum of time. With its cloud-based marketplace, mozaiq.io opens a wide range of possible applications for an unprecedented IoT experience in consumer’s everyday life.
For more information please contact:
mozaiq operations GmbH
This job is located in Munich. We welcome applicants who are available from February 2018 (or as soon as possible thereafter). If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and as a pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title. An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are holding a work permit for Germany.