The Internet of Things is changing the world – and so do we.
Be part of it as our Intern.
mozaiq.io provides a B2B platform to achieve interoperability of all cloud-based IoT products and services. Our platform offers clear and unique functionalities for consumer-oriented B2B customers which enables them to develop new products fast and simple. All of this is delivered as a cross-system solution, independent of brands or ecosystems. As a start-up built on strong foundations, mozaiq.io is looking to attract go-getters who don’t want to rest on their laurels. We currently have openings for our office in Munich. Are you up for it?
Point by Point | Your Job
It will be challenging, but even more exciting! As our Student Assistant you will support our IT department in testing mozaiq products. Together with our Manager Customer Projects you will enhance the products of our B2B customers with the fully unleashed IoT power provided by the mozaiq platform. You will research and analyze APIs in order to prepare user stories and help to activate IoT devices on our platform. Mozaiq has a flat hierarchy and you will report to the Manager Customer Service and/or our testers.
- Bring new ideas to life and develop joint use cases together with our team
- Identify challenging areas and test solutions in time
- Work closely with our team to deliver within quick time-to-market using optimal resources
Professional | Your Profile
- You are open to new tasks and technologies.
- An interest in new technologies with a basic understanding in software and web technologies helps you to quickly understand your tasks.
- You have a strong hands-on working mentality.
- The ability to work autonomously and in a structured manner according to our guidelines.
- You have the distinction of thinking logically.
- You are fluent in English and German.
What to expect | Your Opportunity
- We outperform other start-ups: powered by our well-established partners Bosch, Cisco and ABB.
- Sprinting ahead: together we’re pursuing the clear goal of enabling IoT products for the mass market.
- Always on the move: develop, flourish, advance.
- International vision: committed to unlock new market opportunities.
- Flexible office environment in the heart of Munich with a good connection to public transportation
- Flexible working hours so time and place match your individual needs
mozaiq is a Germany-based startup with an international approach, powered by ABB, Bosch and Cisco. mozaiq provides a cloud-based B2B platform to achieve interoperability of consumer-centric IoT products and services independent of brands or ecosystems. The company’s goal is to speed up the market for attractive services and devices to build cross-manufacturer use cases. Manufacturers, service providers and developers are invited to easily set up new joint use cases and launch them in a minimum of time. With its cloud-based marketplace, mozaiq.io opens a wide range of possible applications for an unprecedented IoT experience in consumer’s everyday life.
For more information please visit www.mozaiq.io
mozaiq operations GmbH
This job is located in Munich. We welcome applicants who are available now.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and as a pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are holding a work permit for Germany.